The AHP series UPS for marine engineering adopts advanced DSP control technology ,which is customized and developed according to the actual application environment of ships and offshore platforms. It meets the harsh environment of high temperature, high humidity, dust and salt spray, and the system solution can be customized according to user needs. TOBTAK AHP series UPS have passed the China Classification Society type test (CCS certification).
● Ultra-isolated system architecture is adopted to achieve complete electrical isolation;
● Independent 3-phase inverter design, fully meets the requirement of 100% unbalanced load;
● With asbestos-free design, the main engine and accessories are free of asbestos materials, meeting the needs of marine engineering application environment.
● Anti-vibration structure design is adopted; isolated air duct is designed to ensure excellent heat dissipation；
● With the use of DSP control technology and power redundancy design, to achieve higher performance and stronger adaptability;
● Three-stage equalized charging with temperature compensation to improve the availability and reliability of the battery;
● IP protection level can be customized, from standard configuration IP31 to maximum level IP45 ;
● Adopting N+X non-master-slave adaptive parallel connection technology, easy to achieve multiple parallel connection；
● DC cold start with battery test and battery intelligent anti-reverse function;
● User friendly operational design with simple operating sequence and safe usage;
● Equipped with RS232/RS485 Ethernet connection port, support NSNMP/MODBUS/JBUS/Remote monitoring.
The AHP series UPS for marine engineering is suitable for warships, cruise ships, scientific research ships, teaching ships, special ships,
offshore platforms and other fields, providing high-reliability power protection for important equipment.