Applied in various fields of conventional lead-acid battery replacement, especially in the UPS industry. It has the same operating and wiring method as the conventional lead-acid batteries, which can be directly replaced. The built-in BMS management system, which greatly improves the system reliability, and the users can decide whether to connect lithium battery BMS data to the UPS terminal according to their needs. Compared with lead-acid batteries, the lithium battery system saves about 70% of the space, reduces the weight by about 60%, and greatly reduce the system cooling demand, which has attracted extensive attention of UPS users.
● Significant reduction in space and weight
● Support DC voltage, system capacity customization
● Directly replace the lead-acid batteries, integrating seamlessly into the original UPS system
● Built-in BMS management system to improve the predictability and manageability of the system
● High-quality lithium-ion ferrous phosphate battery is used for longer life, higher safety and easier maintenance
● RS485, RS232, CAN bus and other ways are available for choice to achieve communication with terminal equipment