ARP series modular UPS, equipped with full-bridge IGBT rectification technology, has high input power factor and low input current harmonics, so it can meet users’ requirements on new green power supply devices. With modular design and traditional tower-type technology, the device has small size but big power density, good expansibility as well as high reliability in power-supply.
● Full-bridge IGBT rectification technology, input power factor>0.99, input current harmonics<3%;
● Modular design, N+X parallel redundancy, online hot swapping, easy to upgrade and expansion;
●Super strong load adaptability, load-bearing capacity, and power grid adaptability;
● Power module equipped with double DSP controller, independent module control, no risk of single-point failure;
●Core power devices adopt integrated package IGBT module to enhance reliability
●Full front maintenance, up and down inlet wire for easy wire connection
●Super touch screen with human-computer interface, large amount of information;
●Independent charging system, strong charging capacity, thorough battery management plan;
●Full digitalized module paralleling technology, marvelous circulation indexes;
●Installed next to the other devices to save space
● Redundant intelligent speed adjustable fan, low-noise and energy-saving;
●Integrated power distribution system inside equipment cabinet, extremely easy to install and save users’ investment;
● Remarkable generator matching performance.
ARP Series Modular UPS has been applied widely in electricity, petroleum & gas industry, chemical engineering, marine engineering, military industry, aviation, rail transit, manufacturing industry, shipping and other industries.