The GZDW DC power system is the last guarantee for the power supply of the substation power system, and its reliability is related to
the safety of the power supply of the entire power system. AVIC TOBTAK specially develops lithium battery solutions for GZDW DC
power supply system for power users.
It uses high-quality lithium-ion ferrous phosphate battery to replace the original lead-acid batteries and built-in BMS management system,
which greatly improves the reliability of the system, leading the development of low-carbon environmental protection in intelligent substations.
Compared with lead-acid batteries, the lithium battery system saves about 70% of the space, reduces the weight by about 60%, and greatly
reduce the system cooling demand, which has attracted extensive attention of power users.
● Replace the original lead-acid batteries directly
● Significant reduction in space and weight
● Covering DC110V/220V, 100-3000Ah
● Built-in BMS management system to improve the predictability and manageability of the system
● High-quality lithium-ion ferrous phosphate battery is used for longer life, higher safety and easier maintenance
● RS485, RS232, CAN bus and other ways are available for choice to achieve communication with terminal equipment
For DC power system
Avic-Tech (Xiamen）Electric Power Technology Co.,Ltd is a high-tech enterprise specializing in R&D, manufacture, sales and service of high-end power supply. Our flagship products are industrial UPS (1kVA-800kVA), dynamic voltage restorer (10kVA-2000kVA), and lithium battery system, which are widely used in nuclear power, electric power, petroleum and petrochemical, rail transportation, industrial manufacturing and other fields.
Name: Amy Xu
Official site: http://www.avic-tech.com
Tel: +86 592-2999 677